Friday, December 16, 2011

CUSHINGS UPDATE 12/15/11

The news is not good. It has now been four weeks since we began the Supraglan regimen and Koty is still not responding. If anything he he gone backwards as he has not made it through the night once in the past week without having to be let out.

I spoke with the folks at Pet Well being and they confirmed most dogs respond within two to four weeks. They offered to refund my money. I prefer to continue a little longer whilst I try and see if there is anything else we can try. One commenter said they had had luck with milk thistle and Sam-e. I wish there was a way to reach that person to find out more about it.

What's so strange is that Koty did seem to be making progress about two weeks out and then suddenly the progress stopped and reversed.

Koty, as ever, seems none the worse for the wear. He is still full of enthusiasm and pep.

©Kinsey Barnard

No comments:

Post a Comment